Hopin (www.hopin.to) is a live video events platform that brings people together online. Our mission is to provide better connections for a better world through interactive and personal online events.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit's Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Currently have come out of private beta with over 15000+ on our waitlist and are looking to scale very quickly!
With significant early traction, we're working towards building our team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward. (Our aim is to be the fastest-growing startup in Europe in 2020).
What we're looking for
Hopin is seeking a Customer Success Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 15, and you will be working within Marketing and Sales team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the product
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Welcome and train new customers, partnering with them to create successful events
- Offer ongoing support to customers that you work with
- Advise customers on how to most effectively use the platform
- Continue to be friendly, helpful and supportive to customers
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Communicate with customers face-to-face, over email, phone or video call
- Working with our product engineers to make Hopin easier to use, and build on
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better
- Work with the team on our support content, making it the go-to resource for our customers
- Identify opportunities for networking, referrals and expansion
- 4 years + experience in Customer Success and/or Onboarding role
- 2 years + experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environement
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
- Graphic or web design experience
A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity.
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world (preferably within 3 hours from London). However, if you’re based in London you can work with the Founder, Ops and the Tech Lead in the heart of Shoreditch.