About the role
Day to day you’ll be:
- Managing Hometime’s property onboarding (and offboarding) pipeline, ensuring timely listing creation to standards
- Monitoring external contractor’s copywriting and photography quality, while making changes and recommendations wherever necessary
- Supporting and implementing listing content & quality enhancement programs to ensure Hometime Partners’ listings are set up for maximum success on all channels (Airbnb, Booking etc.)
- Assessing, editing, and creating listing or marketing content as required
- Responding to Partner queries and providing supplementary support as required
- Identifying the need for and helping to create value-adding Partner materials
- Liaising with our external Partners such as Airbnb to quickly resolve potential issues
This means you’ll be actively contributing to our mission to empower a global network of micro-entrepreneurs to build successful hosting businesses, by contributing to the processes, features, and standards for a seamless property onboarding experience; setting up and monitoring listings for ongoing multi-channel marketing success.
We value transferable skills and strengths over experience. We’re looking for someone who ticks off most of the boxes below, but we don’t mind where you developed these skills. This role could be performed remotely from anywhere as long as you have a good internet connection and are able to work ~ 70% overlap during Australian business hours.
Marketing: Utilising your proven experience in content production and copywriting, you’ll know how to sell a product by highlighting its best features and conveying this to customers to achieve maximum conversion.
Content writing: You’re proficient in creative and persuasive writing in English. You can create content from scratch, as well as analyse the need to edit existing content.
Customer service: You have excellent verbal, written and people communication skills and are naturally motivated to provide timely, attentive, and upbeat service to Hometime Partners, making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the business.
Project management: You’re able to assist and independently take the lead on identifying and validating problems, before developing and executing solutions.
- Experience in content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Understanding of the core principles of Airbnb
- Attention to detail ensuring high accuracy and thoroughness when executing tasks
- Time management, prioritisation and business judgement skills
- Proven ability to create and analyse basic data sets to inform decision-making
- A strong team player who inspires and motivates those around them
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a resourceful and results-driven can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience using Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Australia & New Zealand market knowledge
- A keen interest in interior design & architectural photography
- Tertiary qualification
About our Company & Culture:
You will get a competitive salary, paid time off once eligible, and control over your day
We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a coworking space; we’ll make it work
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hyper growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success