Help create the future of home design. Higharc is looking for a proficient front-end software engineer to prototype and develop our home customization experience. You’ll join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for a software engineer with experience shipping consumer web applications that are widely used and loved. You should want to tackle a meaningful problem at the cutting edge of front-end technology. You'll work with experts in architecture and 3D graphics to design and prototype our home customization and visualization experience.
We're an early stage startup where finding product/market fit quickly is crucial. The right fit for this role prioritizes working software over perfection and wants to stand up something for users to test as quickly as possible.
Please be prepared to share live examples of applications built by you - they should represent your best work.
- Solid grasp of HTML and CSS, leveraging CSS pre and post processors like Sass, Compass and Autoprefixer
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Good sense of user experience and usability
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with browser-based 3D rendering technology (eg. WebGL, three.js)
- Built or have worked on a product configurator
- Interest or passion for home design, architecture, or construction
Higharc is a stealth-stage, VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Our goal is to make custom-fit homes accessible to anyone by automating home design and customization online. Higharc gives you the home you want without hiring an architect.
Work where you are. Higharc is remote-first and we have offices in Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with flexible PTO (take it when you need it) and meaningful maternity/paternity.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.