Who You Are
You love structure. You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You’re committed to your own personal growth and you’d often describe yourself as someone who has a growth mindset.
Ideally, you’ll have experienced previously working in an agency or an environment that has many moving parts and different priorities to manage and because of this, you’re great at managing your own time.
You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team and clients from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees.
As a senior paid media specialist your role is to drive trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue for our clients by building, managing, and optimizing their paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms.
As a senior member of the team, you’ll be expected to provide strategic direction for the accounts you are managing, provide advice and support to the rest of the paid media team, work on documenting and building out our own internal processes, and to work closely with the CEO on future hiring and team building.
This is a role where you will be actively managing a small portfolio of client accounts with the view to progression into a paid media strategist/team lead role in the near future.
Your time will be split between the following:
- Day to day management of a small portfolio of client accounts
- Providing strategic direction and advice for other members of the paid media team
- Documenting and building paid media processes alongside our operations team
- Some client communications via shared slack channels
What You Need
The ideal person for this role would be someone who has:
- Experience managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels.
- Experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals and a thorough understanding of how marketing works in these industries.
- Previously worked within an agency or a multi-product business for at least 3-4+ years
- The ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas and strategies to help our clients grow.
- A future desire to step into a team lead and more client-facing strategist role.
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 9 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 5 different timezones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll find a way to accommodate.