Fast-growing SaaS - Senior Full-stack Rails Developer
Headquarters: Miami, FL
Must be located: Remote
Visit company website
View all Helpjuice.com jobs
A Little About Us (see careers page):
Helpjuice is on a mission to being the #1 knowledge base platform in the world by creating and delivering software that changes people’s lives. We're a small team that is very passionate about our product. We've been in business since 2011, our HQ is in Miami, but we all work REMOTE.
A Bit About You (As A Person)
- You’re a learning machine, and consider it part of your many hobbies
- You are honest, work hard work immensely and have integrity
- You have hobbies outside of work
- You’d love to join a team full of creative & smart people you’ll learn from
- You are not looking for another job, but a career.
A Bit About Your Background (Tech)
- You have 3+ years working extensively in Rails and believe can solve tasks quicker than most
- You work well with frontend developers and have a good understanding of the relationship between engineers and product managers
- You have been part of a remote team before / have freelanced for at least 2 years
In terms of our tech stack, here’s the what you’ll need excellent familiarity with to be a great fit:
- Ruby on Rails (5.0+)
- Postgres (9+)
What You’ll Do
- Improving existing features
- Writing tests for your code, to ensure there are as few bugs as possible.
- (Rarely) fixing bugs that were introduced not by lack of tests, but rather, edge cases
We Are For You If:
- You like teams that work hard & smart, obsessed with helping customers and are truly passionate about their craft
- You want to love your job, and the people you work with
- You care about the software/features you create, and feel proud when you deploy a feature.
- You’re eager to learn from a founder who has launched multiple companies & see it as a great learning opportunity; not just as a way to get paid to write code
- You don’t like month-long sprints, but rather short, simple, and fun sprints that make an impact.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.