Implementation Project Manager
Headquarters: New York, NY
Must be located: USA
Visit company website
View all Healthify jobs
Implementation Project Manager
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our growing Product Support team! This person will plan and realize the implementation of Healthify’s solutions for our enterprise clients, working closely with client operational and technical partners and coordinating across internal teams to ensure our clients are set up for long-term success. You should apply if you are a project manager who is passionate about the impact technology can have on communities. We're excited about meeting candidates of all backgrounds who value success for our customers and our users.
Our mission is to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need.
We're effecting change for the most vulnerable among us by building software that social workers, nurses, patient advocates and care coordinators at Hospitals and Health Insurance companies use to connect their patients with social services. Our software addresses "social determinants," such as access to food, housing, childcare and jobs, which determine over 60% percent of our population's health. Our aim is to move the needle on healthcare outcomes and cost for these populations. After only 5 years, we've managed to touch the lives of over 6 million people in need. Our products are currently in use by some of the top health plans and Hospitals in the country such as BlueCross BlueShield and Johns Hopkins Healthcare.
We support diverse individuals and communities in need. To do this effectively, we believe it’s crucial to build a team that is equally diverse. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivate thoughtful and safe work environments, and understand the meaning and importance of our mission. We encourage individuals from marginalized and underrepresented communities to apply!
About the Role:
The Implementation Project Manager will:
- Develop and execute the implementation plan for Healthify’s platform for our enterprise clients
- Ensure quality completion of implementation tasks across partners, including, but limited to: Product, Engineering, Product Support, Sales, and Account Management
- Manage enterprise client relationships throughout the implementation process
- Iterate on and improve Healthify’s implementation process
- Identify and escalate project risks to the right parties
- Travel domestically up to 25%
- 3-5 years experience in a client facing, project management role, preferably in healthcare and/ or IT environment
- Experience developing operational workflows and change management processes
- Empathetic Communicator: you “know your audience” and can deliver messages to a broad assortment of partners
- Excited by new opportunities to grow and build
- Experience with various healthcare technology platforms (e.g., EHR/ EMR/ HIE vendors)
...And the following would be nice
- Professional experience in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else are doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
- We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- Equipment allowance
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard reimbursement (New York only)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Weekly team lunches and learning opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.