Digital Project Manager
Happy Herbivore Inc
Headquarters: West Coast
View all Happy Herbivore Inc jobs →
You will meet daily in the morning with the company founder to manage Basecamp tasks and communication with the team. Your job will be to develop standards for tasks delivery and to follow-up with contractors to get updates and ensure on-time delivery. You can expect to follow-up with contractors via email, text, and phone calls. You will be asked to attend meetings throughout the day.
You will also manage the process of creating our meal plans each month as you coordinate with founders, recipe developers, photographers, customer support, and developers. This is a new process so you will have the chance to completely develop the process to your highest standards.
- Manage all Basecamp tasks, communication, docs, etc
- Delegate tasks to contractors
- Follow-up with task assignee's to make sure they will achieve the deadline.
- Meet every morning with the founder
- Onboard new contractors
- Document policies and procedures
- Update process workflows
- Executive assistant to the founder
- You are impeccably organized
- Ability to take verbal requests and turn them into project plans
- 2+ years of project management
- 1 year working remotely
- Meet daily with the founder over video chat