We are looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand web/mobile experience, graphics & video for our B2B products. The designer will understand brand expression across all channels and serve as a visual interpreter of the brand within the digital context. The role will interface with marketing, management, and engineering constituents to create visually stunning, fully optimized desktop and mobile experiences. For the right candidate, this role will provide an opportunity to evolve into a Product Designer.
- Prepare web page layouts for product websites, marketing pages, blog posts, search capture pages, campaign landing pages, registration pages, form designs, and other digital assets.
- Work on intro videos, outro videos, product demos, webinar videos and product ads.
- Translate business language, processes and complex ideas into beautiful visualizations and compelling visual stories, balancing creativity, design thinking and innovation with business acumen.
- Design in multiple media formats: photo imagery, illustration and vector-based imagery, simple animations, video banners and leadspaces.
- Optimize imagery for fast load times and most optimal performance across device types and platforms.
- Ability to source images from royalty-free and licensed vendors that align to brand guidelines and standards and enhance and enrich the site experience.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final web, graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience of 4+ years.
- Working experience in web design for one or more Software/SaaS product(s).
- A strong portfolio of web design, illustrations, videos, and/or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Solid knowledge of video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English