Are you the talented designer who will join our marketing family, and bring our visual communications to the next level?
In this role, you will design for digital and for print, and produce a variety of assets that will inspire dealership personnel.
This is a high-impact role – your skills will be instrumental in growing the success of our marketing efforts. To be successful, you will be demonstratively self-motivated, a voracious learner, and results driven. You deftly balance quality with efficiency and can handle a high-volume of design work with ease.
We have a thriving remote work culture, one that was in place before COVID. You can work from anywhere – your home office, or a treehouse in Costa Rica, so long as you are accessible during Eastern time zone working hours. We count outcomes, not clocked time.
What you will be doing:
· Champion our brand’s visual identity, internally and externally.
· Collaborate with an intimate team in a multidisciplinary role.
· Design ad banners, web/landing pages, content pieces (such as guides and eBooks), social graphics, sales collateral (such as brochures, flyers, presentations), video assets (such as storyboards and on-screen elements), and other marketing assets.
· Update illustrations as needed; collaborate with external illustrators for more complex assets.
· Produce and edit light video content; collaborate with external partners on complex video projects and animations.
· Actively participate in the planning and execution of key campaigns.
· Collaborate with the Product Design team to ensure consistency across product and marketing brand representations.
The skills you will need:
· You have at least five years of experience as a graphic designer.
· You are proficient with formatting assets for both digital and for print.
· You have excellent communications skills, and you are very collaborative. You are passionate about creating a positive, supportive team environment.
· We move very fast at Gubagoo, launching features on a weekly basis. We believe done is better than perfect. You are exceptional at finding the balance between quality and speed.
· You are very organized, but you can handle uncertainty.
· You are a lifelong (obsessive) learner. You love learning a new skill or tactic that can help you reach your goals in life or work.
· You have a driven, infectious personality: we are looking for someone determined and able to win.
If you have any of the following skills, we will be extra-excited about your candidacy:
· WordPress and Divi (or similar site builders such as Webflow, Squarespace, or Format.)
· Video Editing / Motion Graphics
· Design Analytics
What you can look forward to:
· A supportive, talented, and thriving team
· Monthly opportunities for connection, fun, and learning
· An environment that actively develops your career and your leadership skills
· The excitement that comes with working for a winning company
· Generous salary, benefits, and support for your work/life balance
Great! Apply today!
Our mission is to help automotive dealerships #WinTheFuture. We are a leader in modern messaging and e-commerce solutions for dealers, and a two-time member of the Deloitte Fast 500 list - honoring the fastest growing companies in North America.
The Gubagoo Way
At Gubagoo, our team members:
· Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their function
· Have a bias for action every single day
· Are respectful and curious about other’s opinions
· Challenge the status quo
· Have fun!
We Value a Diverse Workforce
At Gubagoo, we actively value diversity. We consider our employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We look forward to the perspective that you uniquely bring to the colorful fabric of who we are as a company.
As such, we welcome and encourage candidates across a diverse spectrum, including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in United States & Canada.