We are looking for PHP tech leads who will be able to develop and support existing applications. As a tech lead, you will coordinate and manage a team of development resources to enforce the process and review developers' output to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables. You will have overall ownership of the underlying solutions developed and their on-going maintenance
- Develop and deliver technical systems.
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members.
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Assign tasks to developers.
- Review of code completed.
- Review performance of developers.
What we would like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years acting in a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization.
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using PHP frameworks and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP development (Core PHP, frameworks such as like Laravel, Symphony and Slim).
- Strong experience in design, implementation, and optimization of RDBMS databases, especially MySQL.
- Experience in project coordination, and delivery management in a remote model.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
The Gubagoo Way
At Gubagoo, our team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their function.
- Has a bias for action every single day.
- Are respectful and curious about other’s opinions.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Have fun and do the best work of their careers.
Still with us?
We Value a Diverse Workforce
At Gubagoo, we value diversity. We consider our employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We look forward to the perspective that you uniquely bring to the colorful fabric of who we are as a company.
As such, we welcome and encourage candidates across a diverse spectrum, including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.