GreenBook is seeking a full-time Content Manager to manage, curate, and imagine the future of our content ecosystem. We’re looking for a candidate who can distill large amounts of information into a variety of formats for our audience. As a key member of our product team, you should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to shape the future of our organization from a publishing perspective.
You will report to the COO and be responsible for our content ecosystem, events agenda development, blog management, newsletter, and more.
GreenBook is a B2B marketing and media hub that connects market researchers both on and offline. Our products include the GreenBook Blog, IIEX events, GRIT Report, business directory, newsletters, webinars, job board, and marketing services. We are a small, semi-virtual organization with most staff clustered in the New York City, Seattle, WA, and Portland, ME areas. Learn more about GreenBook at https://www.greenbook.org
We will consider candidates from anywhere in the continental U.S.
Content Ecosystem Strategy and Management
- Actively manage and curate our content funnel that services multiple channels
- Manage the publication and curation of video content
- Determine best practices to bridge the gap between written, visual and audio content
- Manage content taxonomies (tags, categories, MRS)
- Update and manage editorial guidelines across platforms
Event Agenda Development & Curation
- Discover, scout and research a wide variety of publications for speakers to be added to our content funnel(s)
- Convert prospects to confirmed speakers
- Participate in onboarding calls with senior-level and brand-side speakers
- Collaborate with the COO and Events Manager to ensure that we deliver innovative, unique content for 10+ in-person and virtual events per year
Blog Content Curation & Scheduling
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to ensure that blog content is aligned with audience insights
- Review content submissions and own editorial editorial quality
- Manage the Blog Coordinator by communicating weekly regarding expectations and responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end process for Expert Channels
- Write and publish content for in-house series: IIEX, CEO Series, GRIT Report, GRIT Future List, Insights that Work, Better Marketing
- Develop new and existing partnerships that enrich our content
- Nurture, develop and curate topics pages
Contribution to Other Products
- Collaborate with the marketing team to write compelling copy for our weekly newsletter subscribers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure newsletter content is strategically aligned with audience insights and content pipeline
- Manage quality of content syndication partnerships
- Manage the content strategy and quality of new and upcoming products, projects, and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing, publishing, or similar role
- Exceptional editorial skills
- Experience writing and/or editing newsletters, blogs, emails, or similar publication formats
- Experience in market intelligence, investment research, or similar strategic roles
- Experience working with content management systems
- Proven ability to synthesize technical information into digestible formats
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in an organization
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the market research, consumer insights, and/or UX research community
Benefits include generous time-off and paid vacation policy, flexible work arrangement policy, health, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and commuter benefits.
To be considered, please send a cover letter and resume addressed to Emily Fullmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.