is hiring a Founding Engineer to help us on our mission to democratize user research - helping companies talk to their customers more to ensure they build software that people want!
A well-funded seed-stage startup, backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, we're looking for an experienced full stack Rails engineer to join our a high performing, fully remote team.
This is an huge opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
As the third member of the engineering team, you'll be crucial asset in our journey.
- Ship interesting features to end users frequently with just the right amount of bureaucracy.
- Shape the culture and processes of our engineering team.
- Drive key technology and architectural decisions across the entire platform and product.
- Help grow, scale and mentor a remote team.
- Be intimately involved in business and product decisions.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within American timezones.