At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. Our clients count on our product to deliver timely information about political activity and manage their advocates to win their public affairs campaigns.
GovPredict's intelligence platform gives public affairs and political professionals access to millions of structured documents that concern federal, state, and local politics. An integrated grassroots platform supports advocacy campaigns to influence legislative and regulatory proposals. Our campaign contributions database is the largest in the world.
Our clients span many categories: associations like the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and the Farm Credit Council, Fortune 500 companies like Fox Corporation, educational institutions like the University of Pennsylvania, and various political campaigns, parties, & Congressional offices from both sides of the aisle.
GovPredict is headquartered in Washington, DC. We also have offices in Chisinau, Moldova and Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We're growing fast and backed by Y Combinator and Joe Lonsdale, among others. Our friendly and hard-working team hopes to welcome you onboard!
- Take ownership over multiple products within the GovPredict suite to improve customer satisfaction and grow revenue
- Own product development work of approximately 10 software engineers across two engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with sales and customer success to ensure new business and customer happiness
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points
- Collaborate with business development, design, marketing, and other GP teams
- Identify new product opportunities and work together with engineering and design teams to see them through
- Build web and mobile products for public affairs teams
- A bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience as a product manager of a SaaS product
- Experience shipping complex software to real users
- Has worked closely with software engineers to deliver products
- Can formulate a product vision and can prioritize tasks to achieve it
- Power user of JIRA or a similar tool
- Embraces process and can identify ways to improve our processes
- Permanent US work authorization
- Required: USA-based and willing to travel to Washington, DC on occasion