FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE IN - EMEA Remote - EMEA countries we can hire you in: UK, Germany, Spain, Romania and Serbia. YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THESE COUNTRIES PRIOR TO APPLYING.
What you'll get to do...
- Write and maintain native mobile applications in Kotlin with a splash of GLSL
- Participate in all aspects of the software life-cycle: from ideation to shipping
- Apply agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and write unit and integration tests
- Be expected to contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform code review and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
Your experience should include...
- 4+ years of professional mobile experience - Android
- Familiarity with native Android mobile development framework and tools
- Passionate about using technology to create amazing user experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Android frameworks and tools; to be more specific, we use ViewModels, LiveData, View Binding, Work Manager, Retrofit, Room and Navigation Component
- Experience with designing, implementing, and utilising RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an agile team environment
You might also have...
- Familiarity with MVI/MVVM architecture pattern.
- Functional state management (We use Spotify’s Mobius framework specifically)
- Graphics related experience — working with Canvas API, bitmaps, shaders etc.
- MediaCodec, openGL, or other low level video and graphics experience
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.