Web Application Developer
Headquarters: Boston, MA
Must be located: Continental US
Visit company website
View all GivingData jobs
Join a rapidly (but not too rapidly) growing software and consulting company serving the social sector. We’ve built an enterprise-class data management, CRM and analytics product serving some of the largest foundations and grantmaking organizations in North America.
Our team is located all around the country in Boston, New York, Seattle, and in other locations. Geographically dispersed, but highly collaborative, you’ll be working alongside seasoned developers building desktop and mobile apps in .NET, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
We’re a for profit organization supporting the mission-based work of our clients who invest millions each year in health, the environment, education, human rights, the arts, and research. Apply your skills and knowledge to a different kind of bottom line and come build an innovative product with us supporting the work of amazing organizations.
We’re looking for a smart, energetic developer who’s a quick study, a creative problem solver, and plays nice with others.
- C# and ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure Web Apps, Database and Infrastructure skills.
- ORM Experience (NHibernate or Entity Framework)
- Great interpersonal qualities, lateral thinking skills, and can contribute to the solution design and development task grooming process
- A self starter who collaborates well remotely
Nice To Have Skills
- Agile development experience
- REST Services and RESTful design
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with a version control system like git
- Experience implementing third party APIs such as Office 365, Box, etc.
- Experience with Azure automation.
Note: We are only accepting applicants located in the U.S.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.