Time zones: UTC -2
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, CVT (UTC -1)
As we grow our customer base step by step but still want to provide the same service quality we re-structured our Solution Engineering department and are now looking for an Solution Architect (m/f/d) to join us.
Our Solution Architects are subject-matter experts that focus on the technical details. If a customer needs a solution for a specific problem, whether it be AWS or Kong-related, for example, our Solution Architect is perfectly positioned to provide a holistic solution together with our team.
You want to learn more? Check what Oliver (CCO) thinks about the role of a Solution Architect
- You will join customer meetings with account engineers when additional knowledge on a certain topic is needed
- You will create feature requests of your area of expertise and take responsibility within the design and implementation of the solution
- You contribute to upstream projects to make them work for our customers (example: adjusting helm charts as the most basic thing)
- You support customers by doing training sessions, resolving questions and writing documentation for your area of expertise
- You prepare and give workshops for the customers and participate in events around the topic of k8s especially on the user side
- You are the expert on Kubernetes and everything that happens on the user side around it, therefore you are always up to date on the newest developments, you test new tools and practice the latest standards.
- You have min 3+ years of experience in a technical support engineer role or a related position.
- You have a good understanding of Kubernetes and the surrounding ecosystem.
- You can read and write Golang
- You know how to handle push and pulls from different sites
- You will be part of our SIG’s, Working Groups, and cross-functional teams helping to drive the attention to customers needs - Huh? What are SIGs and WG? Check here
- You are able to align roadmap and customer needs in both directions (with the help of our product owners)
- You are able to transfer technical problems and facts into understandable chunks and pieces for our customers and internal teams.
- Does that sound like a ticket solver? Hell no! We need someone who solves issues before they even come in as a ticket.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.