G2i is a hiring platform for engineers by engineers. We believe the hiring process should be simple, trustworthy and enjoyable for both companies and engineers. We've created a vetting process where:
- Engineers vet other engineers
- Engineer vetting is as close to on-the-job requirements as possible
- The vetting process is objective, repeatable and quantitatively scored
- The process is transparent. We provide the engineer's code, our code review and technical interview notes in full to our clients.
Our vision is to be the first
hiring platform that puts developer health first.
We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We are building a "deep job platform
" that will also offer services to support the physical/mental health of software developers in addition to matching them with jobs that are in line with our vision. We don't believe we can see our vision through unless we model it internally which is why we work 4 day work weeks
, value async communication, and have flexible schedules. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here
If you want to lear more about where we are headed, we highly recommend you view our 3 year vision
, presented by our Founder & CEO, Gabe Greenberg
Talent Acquisition Director responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you. For more details about this role, you can watch this 5 minute video
from our founder.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on demand side metrics
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Develop and implement a G2i Advocate network to increase referrals
- Working with the marketing team to provide feedback on leads and distribute to the recruiters
- Working with the marketing team and program director to ensure “developer health” is accurately reflected in reach outs and conversations
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remote and/or managing a remote team — We are a 100% remote first company and have been since 2016.
- You value work life balance — Currently we work 4 day / 32 hour work weeks every other week and are experimenting with working 4 day work weeks every week. We don't work weekends. We want you to enjoy your life outside of work and be able to prioritize your physical/mental health. Our leadership models this behavior, it's not just lip service. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here.
- You have experience with recruiting in a 2 sided marketplace, or have experience recruiting freelancers/contractors.
- You are located in North America, South America, or Europe.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are part of an underrepresented group in tech that is considering applying, but you have any reservations about doing so, please email me (email@example.com
) and let me know how we can be more welcoming to you.
- 21 Days of PTO
- 4 day/32 hour work weeks every other week (experimenting with 4 day work weeks permanently)
- 95% of base healthcare premium covered
- Laptop/webcam and other hardware will be provided for you if needed