Future Holidays is looking for a Front-End Developer who is creative, motivated, organized and inquisitive. In this role you'll be working remotely and choosing your own hours, but within that flexibility you'll be expected to deliver features and improvements in an efficient, timely manner. The role is ideal for someone who likes stability and routine, as you'll spend most of your time problem solving, writing code, and shipping value.
At least 3 years;
- Transforming designs into code for WordPress & Shopify
- Troubleshooting bugs and other QA issues
- Using versioning tools
You'll be excited to
- Perform cross-browser testing and compatibility
- Self manage and meet deadlines
- Continue learning about SEO principles, UX, & responsive design
- Fine tune your attention to detail
- Show us your your communication style through your live portfolio projects
You'll get bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Vue/React, Webpack, Gulp, Rollup, Python, Ruby or PHP
- React JS experience
- Shopify Plus & Shopify’s API experience
- Design skills!
This is a contract-to-hire position, starting as part-time for the first 3-6 months. If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
**We ask that all applicants who are considered take a development test. If you need any accommodations, please let us know