Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
FoundHuman is on a mission to bring companies and employees together in a way that connects them more deeply at their core, where their values, beliefs, talents, and passions reside. At FoundHuman, we take the time to get to know the people behind the business, as well as the talented individuals who are looking to better their lives in search of their next opportunity.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who takes pride in providing exceptional candidate experience while exceeding any and all customer expectations. As a Senior Recruiter, you are a superstar when it comes to conceptualizing positions, identifying key talent, creating and implementing creative and effective recruiting strategies, and capitalizing on opportunities. You will be the main point of contact, representing our customers’ values, missions, needs, and wishes to candidates, so integrity and enthusiasm are a must.
If you’re driven, passionate and have a burning desire to learn, grow, connect people and wow your customers, this is the job for you!
- Define and own our customers’ brand positioning as it pertains to recruiting while ensuring 100% brand alignment across all hiring channels.
- Segment the market, identifying and targeting top-performing candidates.
- Build strategies utilizing multiple channels to best access our target candidates and convert them into our hiring process.
- Source, screen, and schedule candidates working closely with account managers and hiring managers respectively to accelerate feedback loops while delivering top-talent at target hire dates.
- Fine-tune hiring funnels across both technical and non-technical roles.
- If applicable, assist to build, manage, and train cross-functional onshore and offshore sourcing teams. Instill team-wide recruiting prioritization with a data-driven mindset that is grounded in constant test/learn/iterate cycles, and is constantly shifting resources to recruiting channels delivering the best results.
- Work closely with management on the development and evolution of detailed hiring plans and best practices.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, including experience supporting early-stage high-growth technology companies, preferably internally.
- Track record of delivering sustained and scalable levels of recruiting results by planning, sourcing, and data-driven iterating to achieve superior funnel conversions.
- Ability to scale up or down to meet our customers’ target hiring dates.
- Comfortable operating across both technical and non-technical roles at multiple seniority levels; not afraid to launch unique, outside-the-box recruiting strategies to deliver results.
- Strategic thinker with a strong appetite for detail and process; not afraid to get very tactical to drive effective execution.
- Ability to wear many hats and be adaptable; we are in the fast-paced, growth stages of a start-up. The ability to keep up is a must!
- Excellent messaging, creative writing and storytelling abilities, both verbal and written.
- Experience managing projects across functional teams and a passion to hire, grow, and develop top talent.
What We Offer:
- A leadership team maniacal about work-life balance
- An amazing team that is incredibly collaborative, communicative, and driven to make a positive impact on everyone we come across and work with.
- Ample training and coaching. If you want to advance in your career this is the place to do it.
- Huge growth potential within a rapidly growing organization
- Meaningful compensation
- Generous benefits, some common some uncommon
- The chance to redefine an industry and create exponential good through the people we serve and the impacts they make on others.