FoundSM is a leading performance marketing agency with clients all over the world. We specialize in helping businesses of all sizes to be successful with the right mix of marketing analytics, paid media, and conversion rate optimization.
Our team is made up of the industry’s best marketers who build highly impactful digital inbound strategies powered by data to amplify our clients’ revenue performance.
We are driven by results and understand the importance of using data and actionable insights to help improve marketing outcomes. We partner closely with our clients to ensuring their campaigns are optimized and exceeding performance expectations.
FoundSM is seeking a data driven problem solver to be our next Paid Media Specialist. You are someone who is thrilled to grow your skillset everyday by merging analytics with cutting edge digital marketing skills to deliver huge results for our clients.
This is a sought-after opportunity to join a team of the most experienced marketing professionals in the business. You’ll be a key part of the team collaborating strategically with our clients, so they get the results they require from their marketing activity.
In this role, you’ll be conducting keyword research, analyzing campaign and account performance data, creating actionable insights reports, and optimizing campaign elements and much more.
You’ll occasionally interact with clients and vendors through email, phone calls, or in-person meetings so your excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills will come in handy.
Here’s a detailed list of other Responsibilities and Routine Activities you can expect in this role:
- Conduct keyword & audience research
- Digital media budget forecasting
- Write and implement paid search and paid social ad copy
- Set up paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft
- Manage and maintain digital media spend, budgets and pacing for multiple clients
- Complete optimizations in a proactive manner to ensure each campaign meets or exceeds the desired KPIs and specific goals
- Develop campaign strategy and road-mapping based on client-specific goals
- Extract campaign data, generate client reports, interpret, and analyze results
- Execute Facebook, display, remarketing, and other social campaigns
- Maintain PPC and online marketing knowledge through constant self-education
- Create a feedback and communication loop with account strategists, managers, and directors to ensure their client’s campaigns are performing as or better than expected
- Understand the overall client media plans and how FSM campaigns can affect the overall business performance
- QA campaign settings, targeting, landing pages, ads, and more
- Bring potential opportunities of growth to account managers and directors
Here are the Required Skills and Experience needed to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Informatics and/or other related degrees
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive nature and desire to always find ways to improve
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Google Ads Professional Certification is preferred
- Genuine interest in learning how to execute at a high level across all aspects of performance digital campaign management
Not only will you learn, grow, and have fun as part of our team, but you also will receive some of the industry’s best benefits and perks as a full-time member of the team:
- 401k with company match
- Paid premiums on Medical, Dental, Vision benefits (with a monthly employee contribution)
- Excellent holiday schedule and unlimited vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen and coffee bar at work
- Fun and fast-paced work atmosphere
Found Search Marketing, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.