Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for a full stack developer to help us build several enterprise software offerings and looking for an experienced full stack developer to help us build world-class products.
As a full stack developer with ForceBrands you’ll:
- Collaborate with teammates across sales, recruiting, and engineering to brainstorm, plan, and build features for existing and new products
- Build and maintain complex web applications and services
- Build and maintain REST APIs used by our clients
- Follow best practices in application development
- Write Unit and Integration tests
- Support and mentor other engineers on best practices, architecture, and quality
That’s just the start. We have a lot of existing projects and we have ambitious goals for growth in the near and long-term.
- Multiple years of experience working on Ruby applications within a team environment.
- A product-focused approach to programming. You work to maintain the highest quality of code possible, but you don’t lose sight of the end goal of shipping products
- Experience building complex and responsive layouts using CSS
- An eagerness to work and learn in the open and share your learnings with your teammates
- A willingness and comfort communicating remotely through chat, docs, and video calls
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, you should still consider applying. We want to hear from you.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, 401k, long term disability and life insurance.
- Paid vacation, sick and parental leave policies
- 13 paid company holidays plus a floating day and birthdays off
- Investment Portfolio options
- Professional development and DEI book clubs
- Robust virtual event program and parties
- Wellness program including nutritionist and gym reimbursements
- Home office set up stipends and monthly reimbursement for phones and internet
- Employee lead giving program focused on DEI and charities within the CPG and Cannabis space