Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Job Description - Growth Partnership Manager/Affiliate Manager
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Growth Partnership Manager will work alongside our leadership team to manage the development of the Fold Card. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about establishing & nurturing partnerships which introduce more people to the Fold’s vision & products.
How You’ll Contribute to Fold’s Growth Program
- Manage and support existing marketing partnerships
- Ensure that Fold’s message is being well represented through the partner’s channels
- Define goals and success metrics for the partnership program
- Find new partners aligned with Fold’s growth strategy
- Created and evolve tiers of partnerships
- Manage inbound partnership and sponsorship interest
- Maintain & nurture relationships with Bitcoin community and groups
- Onboard and manage affiliate network & affiliate relationships
- Managing influencer relationships
- Working with product on creating partnership integrations
Why We’ll Love You
- You have demonstrated a passion for creating meaningful, scalable partnerships
- You have experience running an affiliate program
- You approach partnerships as a performance and metrics driven marketing channel
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us
Fold is fun. Our people are fun, our product is fun. We make financial freedom fun. We try to make our benefits fun, too!
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including paid parental leave, health, vision, dental insurance, and HSA/FSA and
- Generous 401k match
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Unlimited time off policy
- Yearly vacation stipend. We pay you to go on vacation, as long as you don’t do any work!
- Annual company retreats and optional mini onsites every quarter for our remote team to meet and cowork
- Do you hate Mondays? We close the office the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and you’ll never have Monday meetings
- If you’re feeling spontaneous, spin on our “Spin and Go Weekend Wheel” during a weekly meeting and we’ll pay you to go travel that weekend wherever it lands.
- New to Bitcoin? We offer all our new hires a “starter pack” to get you up to speed, including learning materials about Bitcoin and your own hardware wallet.
- And much much more!
Growth Partnership Manager Requirements:
- 2-4 years of managing partnerships or affiliate programs
- Experience managing influencers
- Experience managing marketing/growth partnership as performance channels
- Familiarity with marketing analytics software (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude)
- Experience working with creative teams, writing creative briefs and translating performance into creative direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- A background in start-ups or in fintechs is helpful but not required for this position
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.