Job Description: Full Stack Engineer - Rewards
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Full Stack Engineer will work alongside our leadership team to manage the development of the Fold Card. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class product and bring the Fold’s vision for the card to life.
How You’ll Drive the Development of the Fold Card
- Coordinate with team members to iterate on and improve the Spinwheel experience
- Automate the wheel creation process, to make it more self service
- Design and implement new rewards for application
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
Why We’ll Love You
- You like to own the full development cycle of a project, including front-end and back-end
- You like working in cross functional teams
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsite meetings (at least, after COVID)
- 2+ years working with Python (bonus points for Django knowledge)
- 2+ years work with React (bonus points for React Native knowledge)
- Experience within an Agile environment
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- Nice to have: experience working on gaming and/or fintech products
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.