Full Stack ASP.NET MVC / C# / .NET Cloud Developer
Headquarters: San Diego, CA
View all Fitabase jobs →
Hello! We’re Fitabase and we’re in need of a passionate full stack developer who can help code, design and lead key development areas of our cloud platform and join us as we expand our product features and market reach. We’re looking for someone who can quickly become an integral part of the way we plan and design our health sensor data platform.
Technologies we’d love you to have experience with:
- C# / .NET / ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 / Bootstrap
Tech you should be excited to get to learn more about while at Fitabase:
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- Git / Github
- Scalable, Distributed Microservices Systems Design
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- You will get exposure to exciting new technologies like DocumentDB, Redis, SQL Azure, App Services, Service Fabric, Service Bus, API Management, and many other PaaS servings.
- We’re experienced software developers always looking to learn from one another, collaborating in a fast-paced small team environment.
- You will contribute to software that improves how important health research is done. Our customers include some of the most prestigious academic universities, hospitals, and clinical care providers all over the world who are using technology in new ways not yet in literature, and you get to learn from them while helping us!
- You’ll actually see sunlight in our lovely open work environment.
- Your opinions will be valued and heard and you will contribute to the future direction of our product.
- Remote candidates welcomed! Please note, there will be some travel for an initial training in San Diego and then possibly a few times per year for in person team meetings.
- You will get a Fitbit of your choice.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick
Apply for this position
Please send 1) a resume and 2) a cover letter -- we’d love one that you wrote just for us that explains who you are and why YOU are right for this job. Our Email: email@example.com