If you’re an assertive (yet compassionate) leader that loves bringing out the best in people… then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I’m the Operations Manager here at Fisico. We’re a natural health company that’s helping hundreds of thousands of people improve their lives with our premium supplements and information products.
And we’re currently looking for a customer support supervisor to join us and lead our amazing team. Here are the details…
- 1+ years of experience supervising a remote customer support team.
- Zendesk (or other ticket-based platform) experience.
- CRM experience (we use Konnektive).
- Very tech savvy (you’ll be navigating multiple online platforms throughout the day including, but not limited to, Infusionsoft CRM, Zendesk, Five9, etc.).
- Can type at least 40 WPM.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment (on a busy day our customer support agents answer ~15 calls/hour or ~30 support tickets/hour).
- Team player that is pleasant and works really well with others. You are the “glue” that holds the team together, keeps everyone accountable, while motivating them to put forward their best efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading from the front: ~75% of your time will be spent “in the trenches” answering customer support tickets and calls alongside your teammates. The rest of your time will be spent assisting, coaching the team, and onboarding and training new agents. Specific duties include (but are not limited to)...
- Team leadership and development.
- Onboarding new employees.
- Updating current employees of policy and procedure changes.
- Lead weekly team meetings and daily morning briefs.
- Call and ticket QA.
- Call escalations.
- Maintaining employee satisfaction and developing them.
- Monitoring employee attendance and workflow.
- Managing employee shifts.
- Managing time-off requests.
- Zendesk and Five9 management.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position (~40 hours/week). Our work hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM EST.
What You’ll Enjoy from Us:
- Competitive salary with weekly performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Great culture with a supportive team environment.
Think you’d like to be a part of our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the Google form at the link below. Be sure to read it carefully and complete it in full.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.