we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You play a key role in shaping the culture of our growing remote company. As the first HR hire, this is an opportunity to have a big impact on our organization (we are a team of 27 and growing)
- You own the employee lifecycle. You develop and execute strategies to attract, recruit, onboard, develop and retain highly talented minds from all over the world.
- You empower our managers to build and develop engaged & high-performing teams. You work closely with the team to provide advice, mediate conflicts, and drive development opportunities.
- You nurture a positive working environment and foster socializing in our remote team. Birthday celebrations, team retreats, photo competitions, virtual coffee breaks? Unleash your creativity!
- You create structure and clarity for the team. You create onboarding playbooks, compensation plans, training programs, career development plans, etc. to help us grow in a healthy, scalable, and efficient way.
You’re good at
- You have a holistic understanding of HR. You know what is needed to build great teams and you have more than 3 years of professional experience in human resources.
- You’re a strong communicator and embrace the challenge to build a remote team. You have experience communicating and collaborating with a distributed team.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You roll up your sleeves and you’re hungry to learn. You get things done with the help of your hands-on attitude and organizational talent. You strive to continuously improve, and integrate what you learn.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, we are looking for someone located in Europe to ensure the highest possible time overlap with our entire team.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other better.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️