Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
- Use the link below to submit your application
- Be prepared to upload an interest letter + your resume.
- In your interest letter, explain in less than 500 words 1) Why you want to work at Factora and 2) Why you’d be the best fit for this role.
- Please submit your interest letter and resume as one combined pdf document, with the interest letter as the first page.
- Please name the file in this format: FirstName_LastName_JobTitle
Membership Program Lead at Factora
Skills: Program strategy, content creation, tech savvy
Job type: Salaried, full time, mid-level
Location: Remote - United States
Start date: Feb 1, 2022 (or sooner!)
Are you confident in your ability to create engaging customer programs, develop content, own new tech tools, be a leader on a small team, and stay on top of lots of moving pieces? If you’re motivated to build and manage online programs that transform women’s financial futures, keep reading…
WHAT WE DO
Factora is a small (but mighty!) female-led company on a mission to lead 1 million women to $1 million in net worth. We teach repeatable steps to build wealth through our beautifully-designed, community-centered, “mini Masters” in personal finance, called the Wealth Circle. We also get women talking about money—through our Coffee & Coin podcast, events, emails, and Instagram posts—because talking leads to doing.
We are not your average company—we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun on this journey together.
Women make 85% of all consumer purchasing decisions...yet only 26% of women are investing in the stock market. Women miss out on millions of dollars due to this investment gap. More female millionaires means more chances to be the change we want to see in the world. That’s why we took things into our own hands.
Working at Factora means working on your own time (we don’t have hundreds of meetings but we do have hard deadlines), a flexible vacation policy, and the opportunity to work from wherever in the US you choose. It also means getting the chance to make a real difference in the world: helping thousands of women take charge of their money, become wealthier, and build the lives they’ve always wanted.
We value our team and want each person to be healthy and happy working for Factora. We offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- 401(k) starting April 1, 2022 with a 4% match
- $2,000 annual wellness benefit to use how you see fit: for continuing education, mental health, physical health, or remote workspace supplies!
- Own Factora’s Membership program—from content development to customer experience.
- Be recognized as the face of Factora’s Membership and work closely with our highly-engaged women’s wealth-building community.
- Join a fast-paced company that’s revolutionizing women’s finances.
- Have a hand in shaping the future of an early-stage business.
- Build, own, and lead all aspects of Factora’s Membership program, which is designed to provide continued support and accountability to graduates of our signature Wealth Circle course.
- Think of the Wealth Circle as the learning phase, and Membership as the doing phase.
- Membership is meant to help women achieve financial freedom even faster through ACE (accountability, community, education).
- Responsible for creating and optimizing all program content—slide decks, spreadsheets, education guides, panels, etc.
- Host online events and activities that drive engagement within our Member community.
- Stay up-to-date on the personal finance landscape to confidently deliver relevant continued education resources to our Members.
- Manage the associated tech platforms that support the Membership program (Kajabi, Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, Typeform, Asana, etc.), including tags, automations, and integrations.
- Oversee and maintain the Membership product in Kajabi, Factora’s learning management system, keeping all content organized and current.
- Manage the Slack community by writing value-add posts and responding to Members' wealthy-building questions.
- Create & host monthly calls on Zoom during work hours or evenings. This will include a mix of selecting Members to speak on financial topics as well as interviewing financial experts.
- Develop Membership Typeforms to gather input from the community and use feedback to strengthen the program.
- Define & set KPIs for Membership and create processes and systems to support these ambitious goals that are visible to the wider Factora team on Asana, our internal project and task management tool.
- Build an exciting pipeline of personal finance expert speakers and partners that can present their valuable knowledge to our Members.
- Evaluate new platforms and tools that can help enhance and automate the Membership program.
- Dedication to building out new member features as needed in order to generate even better results for our Members!
WHO THIS JOB IS FOR
- A self-starter who is entrepreneurial (doesn’t need hand-holding) and fearlessly committed to building successful ongoing programs.
- A detail-focused content creator who will tweak and tweak and tweak to ensure all Membership materials are flawless before they are distributed.
- A vibrant personality that displays a confident and friendly presence when presenting to large and small groups.
- A dynamic thinker who is both innovative and tech-savvy (experience with Kajabi, Zoom, Slack, and Asana is a plus!).
- A great communicator who is a team player and challenger when they think differently about the strategy at hand.
- A visionary who is comfortable with the unpredictability and limited resources of an early-stage, fast-paced startup.
- A mission-driven human who is interested in personal finance and helping women succeed.
WHO THIS JOB IS NOT FOR
- Those that need a lot of direction and structure to complete an initiative.
- Those that struggle to motivate a team.
- Those that are resistant to forging new paths.
- Those that don’t adapt well to change.
- Those that are intimidated by new technology.
- Those that have a hard time hitting tight deadlines.
I’m Allegra, a former New York City fashion turned finance professional. After college I followed a pretty typical route many women experience and spent the first decade of my career being overworked and underpaid. After years of struggling financially, I learned the hard way how to negotiate my salary, and eventually did it so well I became a salary negotiation coach to help other women advocate for their earning potential too.
Suddenly I was making A LOT more money but I was also starting to spend A LOT more money and acquiring lifestyle debt. How could this be?! I realized that despite making more I didn’t understand how to save or invest my income. I tried talking to friends and colleagues but it seemed everyone was having similar issues and didn’t want to discuss it openly.
Therein began my financial revolution to where I am today. I dove head-first into learning as much as I could about personal finance and investing. After a few years, I uprooted my life to Austin, TX to accelerate my wealth building goals. Soon thereafter I would galvanize a community of women who were also interested in becoming financially-savvy and Factora was born.
Three years later, I’m the CEO of the fastest growing women’s wealth-building network in the US, with a small but mighty team of incredible people by my side. Factora has over 1000 customers, 5K monthly podcast downloads, 13K Instagram followers, and is on pace to double all these metrics in 2022.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, our team hopes to hear from you.