Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the delivery and execution of our newly re-envisioned Talent Acquisition Practice that will provide Facet Wealth with a competitive advantage. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends and market changes and knowledgeable about talent competitors. You will be a Talent Advisor as you translate the search strategy to craft the talent priorities for our technology team. At this level, you will have a greater degree of impact on the implementation of talent strategies aligned to business priorities.
- Translate the strategies of technology recruiting into deliverables continuously building, innovating and improving recruiting.
- Serve as a strategic talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with the business leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acuity, market knowledge & a strong network.
- Utilize a deep understanding of Facet Wealth’s long and short-term strategies, with special focus on its different growth drivers. Apply deep business acumen, including knowledge of industry and functional areas to coach and influence hiring managers in the most critical talent insights.
- Stay largely connected with the external technical talent community in the FinTech space, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep expertise, strong business network, significant social media presence, knowledge production and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of the recruiting process. Craft long-term relationships by acting as a career coach and becoming part of the candidate’s network while building a consistent pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Lead a portfolio and guide internal clients in the best recruiting standards.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified passive and active talent. Integrate internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data-based decisions while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Build the Talent Sourcing plan to ensure the selection of elite talent.
- Help others understand internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines and cultivate relevant prospect/candidate relationships.
- 7 years experience in a corporate, retained search firm or agency environment recruiting technology talent is required
- Knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape required
- Has required validated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
- Experience sourcing across different job board platforms
- Proficiency with various applicant management and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes
- Proficient with Google suite and extremely adept with technology
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Experienced with building and maintaining a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Superb attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse talent
- Familiar with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Expertise in utilizing metrics regularly to track and maintain performance
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive yearly salary (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.