Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
Facet is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with a strong background in financial modeling and economic analysis. Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, this individual will have a critical role in re-engineering the company’s financial model and maintaining the company’s financial plans and budgets. This individual will use their analytical skills to help management understand economic implications of strategic decisions in a fast growing company. Our business is ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and a very high level producer.
- Refine Facet’s financial reporting by re-engineering the company’s financial model, building KPI dashboards and creating monthly board presentations
- Use extensive financial modeling to translate complex operating models into a consolidated cash flow model
- Translate large data sets into easily digestible analyses to present to management and the Board of Directors
- Help to provide strategic thought leadership and analysis that identifies meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
- Partner and collaborate with the Sr. Director of Finance to prepare for and execute on the next round of fundraising
- 2-5 years of proven analytical experience in a FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or strategic finance role, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Expert level financial modeling skills - specifically building three statement financial models, pivot tables, scenario analysis, etc.
- BA/BS or Master's degree in finance, statistics, mathematics, economics, business, or related discipline is required
- Available to work more than 40 hours per week and weekends as needed
- Previous transaction experience on either the buy or sell side highly preferred
- Experience with presenting numbers in consumable form, translating complex financial and business metrics into digestible graphic or narrative form
- Detail-oriented and able to produce exceptional deliverables
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong ability to work independently to own and drive projects
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth business and have an outsized impact on helping to build a great company
Perks & Benefits
- Annual salary based on experience (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short- and long-term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.