Digital Marketing, Web & Mobile App Development Growth Captain
View all Exposed Digital jobs →
WHO ARE WE
We are a fully remote digital marketing agency that has seen phenomenal growth in the 1 year we have been in business.
Using our experience in some of the most competitive digital markets, we offer clients a unique approach with complete transparency, state of the art tools and quality results.
We consider campaign creation and optimization an art form. We are creative in how we target, develop and optimize our campaigns making sure that our clients, get the absolute most out of them.
Right now: We are turning digital marketing into an art form.
Our clients range from large corporations such as Bombardier, Daimler, OfficeDepot to national and international companies, banks and online businesses that cater to various consumers across multiple b2b and b2c sectors. We serve our clients across 2 main divisions:
1. Digital Marketing
- CRO / UX
- Graphic Design
- Social Ads
- Social Media Management
- Remarketing / Retargeting
- Performance Marketing
- Programmatic Ads
- Content & Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Tracking and data interpretation
2. Web & Mobile App Development
- Design and implementation
- Backend implementation
- Business intelligence
- Multiple programming languages and cms (java, js, angular, node, php, wordpress, magento, iOS native, Android native, Ionic, drupal, woocommerce and more)
2.1 We have built:
- simple wordpress presentation sites
- complex and interconnected wordpress presentation sites
- woocommerce platforms
- ecommerce platforms with BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Bluegento and more
- training platforms
- data collection apps
- data management apps (both mobile and web based)
- job management platforms
- schedule management platforms
- AR mobile apps
- and more
We are a fully remote and international team of striving individuals. We have clients all over the world and we like to think of ourselves as being truly global. The bulk of our development team is located Eastern Europe giving us very good margins internationally. Our marketing and sales teams are spread across the globe in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France for a much more tailored experience based on each particular demographic.
We deliver our solutions as an end product making this, and the way in which we structured our sales system the main reason why our growth has been exponential in the last year.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for like minded individuals to join our team and help expand our reach globally. We have positions open for people located within the following regions: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Dubai. Currently these are the only locations we can cover from a language perspective.
1+ years of experience in sales (digital marketing, advertising or any form of web & mobile app development projects)
A positive attitude and willingness to tackle unforeseen problems
Entrepreneurial approach and an ability to determine the highest-impact activities of each day
- Relentless attitude
- Great networking and social skills
- Great communication skills via email, chat and other online communication methods
- Comprehensive understanding of a sales person ability to serve a need in comparison to selling something
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be working directly with our CEO and CTO who handle all marketing sales and web & mobile development sales teams respectively. They will provide you with training material and our tailored sales strategy that focuses on serving needs rather than selling something outright. Because our industry is in constant growth, the demand is high and our services are needed, making the sales process a question about investing time into the lead to secure them rather than focusing all energy on generating the lead.
- generating leads based on our own system and your own unique ideas
- using various methods both online and offline to generate these leads (emails, LinkedIn, cold calls, events etc)
- creating pitches (with our help) for meetings / skype calls to pitch to those leads
- nurturing leads
- finalizing the sales process
Hours - we do not have any set working hours, we only require daily updates at a set time. This means you can work in your own time as long as you deliver.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
Because we cater to international clients and the bulk of our workforce is based in favorable economic areas, our margins allow for some of the biggest commissions in the industry.
We offer the following based on our 2 divisions:
1. Digital Marketing Services - 30% of base service cost (total monthly value of SERVICES), recurring for 1 year, then it drops at 10% recurring for as long as the client remains with our agency.
The average client spends around $3k per month on digital marketing services.
2. Web & Mobile App Development - 30% of profit earned per project. Paid 50% in advance at project start and 50% at project end.
Project cost varies a lot based on requirements but smaller web platforms are around ~5k with bigger business intelligence projects going over 150k mark.
We do not offer a base salary and this is partly the reason for our fantastic growth. This payment model assures us that only the ones who have the skills and the willingness to succeed get to be part of our team. We do not have employees, we only have business partners.
If you know you have the contacts, the abilities and the channels to make this work, let's get started!
Individuals interested in working with ExposedDigital are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To apply please send us an email with your CV and answers to the following:
2.LinkedIn Profile Link
3.Why do you want to work for us?
4.Briefly describe your background and what attributes would make you a great candidate for this position?
5.What's the newest skill you've learned?
6.What would you consider the perfect job and schedule?
7.Describe a sale you've made that made you feel particularly proud.
8.Provide us with an elevator pitch for one of the two scenarios:
a) (Web&Mobile App Development) You meet the CEO of a large corporation and have an idea for a app that would give him/her an overview look over his entire HR department.
b) (Digital marketing) You meet the CEO of a large restaurant chain and know that Facebook Store Visits campaigns could dramatically increase sales across all locations.
Apply for this position
Send your resume and answers to the questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org.