Senior Full Stack Developer
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Must be located: Continental United States
Visit company website
View all Evolution Virtual jobs
Evolution Virtual (Evolutionv.com) is a 75-person, international team at the forefront of 3D and interactive real estate software development. Over the last decade, our visualization and software solutions have been used in the marketing and sale of over $100 Billion of real estate world-wide. We are now developing a revolutionary online 3D technology that has the potential to change the way real estate is marketed, searched and sold. We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team and help bring key components of this new product to life.
Remote Work: We are headquartered in Chicago, but have employees around the US, London and Sao Paolo, Brazil. We have successfully created a tight-nit team of smart, creative, hard-working, dedicated innovators spread around the world. This can provide an exceptional candidate the ability to skip the commute and work with top professionals from around the world creating beautiful, amazing technology solutions.
As a senior engineer on our team, you will be responsible for shepherding both back-end and front-end elements of our new product to market.
- Experience and familiarity with the AWS ecosystem, specifically: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, and S3
- Strong Node.js skills
- Strong relational database skills, we use Postgre and MySQL
- Comfortable designing rich, client-facing API's
- Familiar with security protocols and implementation
- Understand networking principles, especially with an eye towards performance and security
- Familiarity and experience with PHP
- Passion for back-end development, structuring and implementing larger projects
- Comfortable programming in TypeScript: we produce and maintain large WebGL codebases that frequently blur into our backend, and TypeScript is essential to our process
- Strong familiarity with frontend development, especially React
- Enthusiastic about software engineering processes like unit testing, continuous integration, and version control best practices
- Experienced in realtime communication and web P2P
Technologies we use:
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.