Note: We’re currently looking for candidates that are preferably in a European timezone! But regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply, especially if you feel you’re a great fit. This is a remote, full-time position.
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS products.
Our website is a terminal. Our Slack is pretty dysfunctional. But we make it work with a lot of emojis pinned messages, and Google Sheets.
Long story short, we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re getting better at what we do.
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a growth marketer with a few years experience in designing, executing, and optimizing all things marketing. We want to get better at marketing our products. We’re hoping you can help.
You’ll be working directly with our lead developers and head of product for each project.
Here are the basics:
- Great command of English
- 2-3 years in online marketing, preferably SaaS
- Some affinity in HTML/CSS/JS
- Some experience in paid acquisition channels (FB/IG/Google Ads)
- Some experience in SEO
- Some experience in product marketing
- You take comfort in working independently / you take pride in your work
And we reaaaaaally want to hear from you if...
- You’ve slugged your way through marketing a bootstrapped product
- You’re a KPI kid that understands SaaS and growth metrics
- You’ve set up a marketing funnel that’s exceeded all expectations
- You lean towards the product side of marketing (whatever that means)
- You like moving faster than most people
- You get a kick out of making things happen
Basically - if you’re a marketer with provable grit and execution, don’t hesitate. We want to hear from you!
Your typical day may look like this
You start the day off by writing an answer on Quora, buying some backlinks, tweaking some ads, or setting up an email funnel. Then you realize our transactional emails look terrible, so you go ahead and change the template.
As you fumble your way through email HTML and make everything responsive, you realize that this was actually a waste of time. Damn.
You finish up the email template and move on to your next task. You add a bunch of (well placed) CTAs on our blog. Boom, you’ve just doubled our organic conversion rate in about 10 minutes.
You go for lunch. You take a nap. Feeling refreshed, you pick up the email templates again, realizing our copy actually sucks. You write up some new copy, and decide we should roll with it.
You’re tired again and have to go play Mahjong with your uncle. You call it a day and know you’ll help improve us in some way or form tomorrow...
We’re not trying to convince you… but we have our perks
We’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing. Feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good :)
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. Three weeks is the minimum.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun.
We’re a laid back bunch
While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Oh and these things too
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience)
- Health Insurance Coverage (monthly, set budget)
- Self Improvement Budget (monthly, set budget)
- Gym Membership (Monthly, set budget)
Now, here’s what you need to do:
- Send an email to choobie[a-t]elevenyellow.com
- Title your email “Kay Pee Eye”
- Mention why you think you’re a “Growth Marketing Godzilla”
- Describe your career highlights (highs and lows, best/worst projects, etc)
- Add your portfolio / things that really define your work
- LinkedIn / CV stuff
We believe applications should be human and conversational. While we’d like to see some form of CV / cover letter… we’d mostly appreciate if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally.
Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.