Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
At Elevation Solutions we want our team to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are a fast-growing women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we're a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you're on a island.
- We provide competitive compensation, a yearly technology stipend, a 401(k) match and referral bonuses.
Our Consultant position is a key to project delivery. Consultants work closely with the Senior Consultant to facilitate discovery sessions, architect solutions, and build out the Salesforce environment, train the client team, and more.
- Independently manage (for small projects) or support Senior Consultant (for large projects) with the following tasks: manage project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, training delivery, and project sign-off.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering initiatives by co-facilitating sessions with clients.
- Facilitate detailed discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Architect technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements.
- Coordinate the configuration/build of client Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Coordinate client licensing with 3rd party app vendors and facilitate the installation and integration of apps to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Call out risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled client project updates including status, demos, and roadblocks for all applicable projects.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience required; Nonprofit Administration, Education Administration or Salesforce Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least one Salesforce Consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant).
- Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.