What’s In It For You?
- Earn a competitive six-figure salary commensurate with your experience
- Learn the ins and outs of entrepreneurship working alongside Matthew himself.
- Get over $10,000 in free access to our entrepreneurial courses.
- Work 100% remotely wherever you want with perks.
- Join exclusive team retreats in Bali and other luxurious destinations.
- Get to work directly with Facebook and Google on cutting-edge campaigns.
- Receive on-the-job training from management and team.
Are you a Paid Media and Management wizard? Does the idea of managing seven and eight-figure paid ads budgets for one of the world’s top eCommerce mentors get you excited? Would you like to push the envelope of paid advertising with a hypergrowth startup? Well then, Matthew Lepre coaching is looking for a top Paid Media executive to manage our campaigns, liaise with our agencies, and have fun while working hard with our incredible team across Australia, United States & United Kingdom and we’d like to speak with you!
If you have at least 5 years of experience managing paid campaigns, and budgets at a high level, are extremely goal-oriented and have a relentless drive for running tests and experiments on a regular basis then we want you to apply below! You’ll have an important role to play in scaling up our marketing efforts across all paid channels.
You will be managing our media buyers for paid marketing (YouTube and Facebook) to drive online traffic and digital acquisitions and will optimise towards various goals/outcomes depending on the nature of each project.
You will liaise with several team members across the business and be able to multitask and use their time in an efficient manner to ensure important business goals/tasks are being prioritised and achieved.
Experience with a lead generation company is advantageous.
Do you love:
- Managing media buyers across search, display, social and retargeting networks, conducting keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Optimising funnels to bring in the best conversion rates and return on investment.
- Analysing data & identifying replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition.
- Running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage.
- Keeping track of media buyers KPI’s, ensuring we are allocating marketing budgets to the right platforms to maximise ROI.
- Coordinating with sales teams on lead quality, volume and conversions!
How To Apply
“Due to the volume of applicants we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted”.