Front End Engineer - Contractor
Headquarters: Madison, WI.
Must be located: U.S.A
Visit company website
View all EatStreet, Inc. jobs
EatStreet is currently searching for Software Engineering Contractor with a good sense of aesthetics who has experience building user interfaces for the web (iOS or Android experience a plus). You should have solid front-end skills and firmly believe in the importance of well written and easily maintainable code. This project will require approximately 30-40 hours per week to complete.
- Design, develop and debug single page web applications
- Review and analyze speed and usability to single-page Driver web application, and implement improvements
- Review and make improvements on dispatch routing and front-end
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to eatstreet.com diner marketplace on desktop and mobile
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to web restaurant administration portal
- Create new web application features, and launch
Skill Requirements for the Project:
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Sass, Less
- Familiarity with AngularJS and Git
- Please submit your project proposal and include your hourly rate and include how many hours you are available to work on the project per week
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.