- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 💡 3-7 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas or Europe \
Dynamite Jobs has been around since 2018 and we are set for explosive growth in 2022. Our small team is spread out around the world and we usually get together a few times a year. Most recently the team got together for a week in Mexico!
Everyone works remotely and is responsible for their KPIs and projects, however, we support each other and provide resources whenever necessary.
We’re still in the start-up phase as we often pivot directions quickly and make decisions that help us remain agile. We all meet once a week as a team (virtually) but you’ll be communicating consistently on Slack.
Our recruiting service is growing fast so we’re seeking talented and experienced recruiters to join our team. You’ll be working directly with our Head of Recruitment and be exposed to a fast-growing company with unlimited upward growth potential. We work with some amazing internet-based companies that are focused on hiring remote candidates. You’ll be working directly with the founders of these companies and have the opportunity to make a huge impact on helping them build their teams. This kind of work is very satisfying as we’re connecting great companies with some of the best remote talent.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage your own desk and will be measured on your productivity and not how many hours you’re at your desk.
We have a unique sourcing process and you’ll have all the tools to find the best remote talent(ie; we have our own job board and database of 30K+ candidates).
A successful day will be filled with reviewing resumes from both inbound and outbound(LinkedIn) sourcing efforts, setting calls with candidates, interviewing candidates, submitting candidates to clients, and scheduling interviews for top candidates with clients.
You’ll be working on a variety of roles so a broad background in technical, marketing, customer support, and sales role would be very helpful.
A broad range of professional experience is a huge benefit here, as well as a professional confident tone (backed by experience!), and a high level of professionalism with basic web tools used to communicate and schedule calls (CRM, email, Google Meet, etc).
You’ll be communicating directly with clients (Hiring Managers and Founders of companies) as well as managing client records.
Managing Your Desk
- Discovery calls with customers where you’ll take detailed job requirement notes.
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle for multiple job openings. The typical fill ratio is 4-5 weeks.
- Overseeing job postings and you’ll write the occasional job listing.
- Reviewing candidate applications.
- Interviewing top candidates.
- Sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Creating summaries of candidates in written and with recorded audio(Loom).
- Build a pipeline of top candidates who are actively or passively looking for new remote opportunities.
- Native English.
- 3-7 years of experience recruiting and screening candidates(ideally on technical & marketing roles)
- Ability to quickly and accurately identify the best candidates from 100’s of candidate applications.
- Ability to source and place passive candidates.
- Experience placing candidates from LinkedIn.
- We are currently seeking candidates based in the Americas or European time zones.
- Experience in both contract and permanent placement recruiting.
- Comfortable negotiating pay rates and bill rates.
- You’ll be hired as a contractor but this is a long-term role where you be a part of the Dynamite Jobs team.
- Pay will depend on your experience(Base + Uncapped Commission).
- The ideal start date is as soon as possible but we can be flexible if you choose to take the role and need time to transition.