Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for that missing puzzle piece to help us take our PPC/SEM and Social ads to the next level! That might be you if you know what makes people click (write great headlines and text), can find a pea under a stack of mattresses (spot opportunities is a sea of data), are just like Curious George (love testing out new ideas and not afraid to make mistakes along the way) and are faster than a speeding bullet (can quickly implement those test results and opportunities without any hand holding). Sound like you? Read on...
Who we are
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
- Meaningful work
- Dynamic team that works together
- Funded Google Grant Account Budget for social ads
- Desire to test out any channel that will help us grow (bring on the ideas) and performs
- Clear goals with a few different strategies (lead gen, ecommerce, etc..) so you will always have an opportunity to push the limits.
- You are a rock star PPC guru with 2+ years experience managing a Google Ads account where you have either grown conversions while maintaining CPA, or maintained conversions while decreasing CPA
- You have successfully launched and optimized Facebook ads to generate new leads
- You are analytical by nature and love to experiment and test different headlines, images, and whatever else you can think of to squeeze every ounce out of ads
- You are great at writing headlines and short and effective marketing copy.
- You know what makes people click! You plan out your work and strategize but you are flexible when you learn new techniques and especially when the data gives you answers
- You communicate like a champ and work well with designers and developers when you need changes in images or landing pages
You Might Also Have
- Advanced Excel skills – did someone say pivot tables or vlookups?
- Basic HTML and CSS skills –just when you need a small tweak, we have designers and developers to do the heavy lifting
- Other paid advertising experience – display, geo fencing, programmatic, native, content marketing
- Some experience with SEO – just to help with landing page optimization for better quality scores