Who we are and what we do:
- Dragonfruit Media is an agency that helps some of the biggest businesses and creators maximize engagement, revenue, and impact on YouTube. We want to leverage the power of human storytelling to amplify marginalized voices, teach valuable insights, and tackle systemic problems. Some of the folks we’ve helped include Ryan Deiss, David Perell, Linktree, and Ali Abdaal.
Why we do it:
- 🔥 Video is the fastest growing and most scalable medium for companies creators to utilize.
- 💵 Businesses owning organic distribution channels (vs constantly buying media) will dominate the future of marketing.
- 🌎 Stories transform lives, and if we can teach millions of people through our client's videos we are making the world a better place.
Why this job is important:
- We're scaling much faster than we anticipated this quarter so we need exceptional people to help keep the 🚀 FLYING! We're bringing on a thumbnail designer to create thumbnail images for YouTube from concept to completion.
Who you'll work with:
- We're a small team that prioritizes fun, autonomy, and memes (since we make content, we try to keep up with the youngun's lingo, "no cap").
- We love to balance team meetings with OKR reviews and screaming bloody murder at each other in Among Us. So don't be sus.
Where you'll do it:
- Anywhere in the world! Sit on the beaches of Maui or the mountains of Tibet.
- If you ARE in SF or LA, we might be able to co-work!
What we do:
- Dragonfruit media aims to not only create the best content in the world. but content that makes the world a better place.
- We want to leverage the power of human storytelling to amplify marginalized voices, teach valuable insights, and tackle systemic problems"
Why we do it:
- 🔥 We believe that video is the fastest growing and most scalable medium for companies creators to utilize
- 💵 We think that businesses owning organic distribution channels (vs constantly buying media) is the future of marketing
- 🌎 We think stories transform lives, and if we can teach thousands of people through our client's videos we are making the world a better place
Who you are:
- You have a knack for visual aesthetics, you may have even edited some videos yourself in the past!
- Pride yourself on your people and communication skills; you could probably wipe your family on family poker night
- OBSESSIVE about using data and feedback to improve your craft
- Tech-savvy and are a quick learner with software (we need more slack GIFS!!!)
- Define the look, feel, and overall design language of all future thumbnails, using brand guidelines specific to each client
- Ability to create 3-6 thumbnails per week
- Maintain awareness of current and evolving trends in YT thumbnails
- Offer suggestions for improvement of design process and branding
- Track analytic and market trends
- A/B testing on thumbnails to determine what’s working and what’s not
- Contribute to headlines, descriptions, and tags on YouTube videos
TO APPLY - FILL OUT THIS GOOGLE DOC