Customer Success Manager
Full-TimeCustomer SupportCentral Time or Eastern Standard Time
- We're consultants: here to help analyze our customers' problems and assist them in adopting strategies to solve for those issues.
- Work tirelessly to resolve customer issues with effective problem-solving skills.
- Meet and strive to exceed monthly expansion and churn goals.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Work closely with your peers to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and our process.
- Monitor and escalate incoming support cases submitted by customers of all tiers
- Efficiently troubleshoot customer issues and consistently report bugs to the Product team
- Product Feedback: Effectively manage open cases and bug report follow up to ensure customers are not forgotten
- Assist in the initial configuration of the product and accelerate the implementation process
- Be a world-class expert in using Dozuki and best practices
- Conduct on-demand training sessions for qualifying customers
- Product Adoption: Routinely share help documentation and other training materials to drive product adoption
- Identify and track leading indicators of churn, renewal/expansion, and satisfaction for each customer
- Monitor automated outreach efforts and customize scheduled tasks and plays as needed to stay proactive with customer engagement
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts and renewals and ensure appropriate outreach is in place to prevent churn
- Routinely share customer feedback through the appropriate channels for continuous product improvement and feature development
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer-facing role (Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, etc.)
- A self-starter who has great communication skills and can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and improve your skill set
- Strong emotional intelligence with empathy and understanding
- Good understanding of project management
- Proactive work ethic with a willingness to improve on processes
- Passion for problem-solving and helping people
- Takes a high degree of ownership over work
- Clear communicator with a professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Experience working LMS, documentation tools and other training systems.