Help us build meaningful healthcare software used by millions of doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 700,000 healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 500,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
- Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can be. Our engineers enjoy being involved in identifying problems and exploring potential solutions.
- Empathetic. We listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems every day!
- Empowering. We are building products, where your ideas and expertise can help revolutionize the healthcare industry. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas. Our employees have the power to create change!
What Will You Do
- Develop frontend and backend web product improvements using React, Typescript, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Take responsibility for the results of the sprint - code quality, requirements met, no impact on adjacent functionality.
- Mentor developers to help them grow professionally.
- Participate in the ongoing, incremental transition process from AngularJS to React.
- Work with all members of the cross-functional Growth team along with other software developers, analysts, marketing experts, and researchers to set and achieve your team's objectives
- Deep experience building production web applications with React and Node.js.
- Notable experience developing for the mobile web.
- Comfortable working with HTML5/CSS3, including modern layout tools (flexbox, CSS grid, etc).
- Familiarity or interest in Typescript.
- Benefits: Full-time employment with medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, tuition reimbursement, paid training, remote working environment
- Location: Greater Salt Lake City, Utah area or Greater Charleston, Virginia area. We are mostly remote but do get together for occasional in-person meetings, or celebrations. We are also open to remote workers in the Mountain, Central or Eastern time zones.
- Doxy.me tech stack:
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.