Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Join a company where User Experience plays a core role in our teams. At Doximity, we believe Product Design is an interdisciplinary role that marries visual design, user experience and code. We like to craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in executing it as well.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Implement and document design system components
- Collaborate with product designers, product teams, and engineering teams to integrate design system components
- Build and scale future design system ambitions and tooling
- An online portfolio showcasing your product design experience
- A Github portfolio showcasing design implementation and projects
- At least 5 years professional experience in product design, or UI development
- Proficient in Figma or comparable software
- Ability to implement design system components and turn them into pull requests
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS and Git required
How you’ll stand out:
- Your portfolio is one that you’ve coded from scratch and is rich with examples
- You were a former engineer
- Experienced with Vue, Nuxt, Rails
- Experienced with Slim, Sass (indented syntax)
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.