Analyst, Client Data Relationships
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Must be located: North America
View all Doximity jobs →
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Our Insights & Solutions team is deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking analysts that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth. We have one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, and our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, and other developers to define and complete data/analytics projects
- Leverage Doximity's extensive data sets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform
- Play a key role in creating both product- and client-facing analytics
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges - the choice is yours
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
What we're looking for:
- B.S. or M.S. with 2-4 years of experience
- Decent knowledge of statistics and visualization
- Fluent in SQL, analytics in Excel and creating presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint and/or Apple Keynote. These skills are an absolute must
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data
- Prior experience in creating client-facing deliverables and presentations
Fun facts about the Insights team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals and their connections
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and happy hours
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.