Dimagi is looking for a Product Manager to join our US Health division. This position will be affiliated with our office in Cambridge, MA, but is also open to remote employment within the US.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead the product roadmap for our new US Health team on our CommCare
platform. The Product Manager will work in an agile environment alongside a dynamic, multi-skilled team of designers and engineers to discover and implement new features, run tests, and identify optimizations. They will also work closely with our internal business development and implementation teams to enable customer success and growth.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Own tactical execution of the USH product roadmap, working closely with technical leads and the design team to ensure efficient execution of feature delivery.
- Identify, design, experiment and iterate on initiatives leveraging usability testing, analytics, and market research
- Define and analyze KPIs to support and inform product decisions
- Develop and maintain an engaging product that drives activation and adoption for new users while keeping retention and engagement high for existing users
- Effectively communicate product lessons and roadmap to all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch product features globally
- Travel as needed to conduct and lead user interviews, engaging with our partners in the US
- Work with our engineering team to define the customer analytics strategy and systems
Who You Must Be:
- 3+ years product management experience, with a preference in self-service and B2B platform products
- Proven track record of delivering successful products
- Experience in product discovery, design prototyping and rapid-testing methods
- A data-driven mindset with experience running and analyzing A/B tests to optimize metrics, including conversion and engagement
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth, unstructured environment
- Experience working with teams using lean (agile) development processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience creating organizational alignment
- Experience in APIs and other interoperability standards
- Strong design sense and experience working with designers
- Proven ability to grow a user base
- Experience managing products that have paid onboarding and/or professional services along with the product.
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. Given our social mission, our budgeted salary scale is more in line with that of a non-profit organization. However, the benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well-being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.