Python Machine Learning Engineer
Visit company website
View all Data Revenue jobs
We're a remote team of machine learning engineers. We work together on many interesting machine learning challenges. We build end-to-end machine learning solutions for our clients in pharma, biotech, car manufacturing (VW, Mercedes, ...), energy and web.
Build complete machine learning solutions: From researching the right approach to preparing the data, training the model and scaling your solution on AWS.
Work on hard challenges in many different industries: Build models for car manufacturing, disease analysis, energy grid optimization, clinical trial design and ad-exchange optimization problems.
You will join a team of experienced Python Machine Learning developers.
We are looking for experienced Python developers who know their way around Linux, AWS and data engineering. Machine Learning experience is a bonus, but not necessary.
Why work with us?
- 100% of our projects are machine learning projects – we pass on things like data lake design to our partners.
- Work on current state of the art research problems (e.g. in biotech) – we promise, boredom will be the least of your worries.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world – we're remote first, even the team in Berlin rarely see each other face to face.
- Easy going: Be pragmatic. Get stuff done and keep the overhead minimal (we skip superfluous SCRUM processes)
- Team Trips: We go skiing in the winter and sailing in the summer.
Skills you need
- Solid Engineering Background (5+ years development experience)
- Familiar with AWS and / or Google Cloud, Docker and Python
- Ability to travel to clients for 1-2 day workshops
- Very good communicator
Skills you will learn
- How to manage machine learning projects.
- The inner workings of many different industries.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.