Senior C++ Unity3d Developer -Remote-Europe
Visit company website
View all CVEDIA jobs
CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
We are seeking for a remote developer able to expand and create new plugins for our middleware system. Your primary responsibilities would be integrate APIs and sensors to our existing middleware (C++) and potential hooks to Unity3D (C#). High performance, out of the box thinking and quality are essential to succeed.
- Create and add to our existing plugin stack (C++ and C#)
- Implement several different third party APIs based solely on documentation
- Create and implement sensor simulation solutions based on unity3d
- Create, improve and maintain tests
- Able to come up with solutions without hand holding
- Multiplatform development (windows and linux)
- Boost C++ libraries
- 3 years experience with Unity3D
- Understanding of network IP and bus systems in general is a plus
- Multithreading / IPC / RPC understanding
- High performance time critical systems understanding
- Vulkan API
- Understanding of light based sensors (eg lidar, mems, etc)
- Understanding of electromagnetic sensors (eg radar)
- Understanding of sound based sensors
- IP protocol reverse engineering
- Deep learning concepts
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties Only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your applications to jobs at cvedia dot com
More information about us: https://syncity.com
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.