CVEDIA is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our remote team!
Cvedia PTE. LTD.
Region: - Select -
View all Cvedia PTE. LTD. jobs →
CVEDIA accelerates the development of autonomous technologies, pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence with simulation, synthetic dataset generation, system integration and training data management.
As the Office Manager, you must be highly organized, able to multitask, and excel at ensuring execution of compliance and business protocol measures. Your responsibilities will include overseeing employee life-cycle, compliance and administrative duties. You will be working closely with HR and the CEO.
- 5 years experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant.
- Must be located in either ET or CET +1/+2 time-zones.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Developing and monitoring compliance of policies
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Critical thinking skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy / generalist.
- Willing to occasionally work some late evenings on an ad-hoc basis.
- Manage the execution of sensitive documents and contracts.
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues pertaining to daily business operations, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Facilitate a welcoming environment for new hires by managing inventory and new hire on-boards with the relevant managers.
What's in it for you?
Be part of a growing virtual and truly global company
Work with cutting-edge technology and leading companies from around the world in the most exciting sector since the advent of the Internet
Work with an entrepreneurial team
Career growth dictated by contribution and motivation.
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email. Unfortunately, we only hire EU time zone employees to avoid time zone differences.
Please send your applications to jobs at Cvedia dot com
More information about us: https://cvedia.com https://syncity.com
Apply for this position
Send a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org