Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Cube is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team. Cube is a remote-first company, so we’re looking for folks who are excited to communicate and collaborate across time zones.
We’re so excited about this role because you’ll help us bring exceptional candidates to all areas of the organization. In short, you will play a key part of helping the entire company achieve their goals! You’ll partner closely with all of our hiring managers and teams and you’ll report to our Director of People Operations.
This is a great opportunity to come into growing team and build out processes and structure that will elevate the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices of the entire company. You’ll be a strategic, trusted advisor to all of our teams, guiding and advising them on all things related to talent acquisition and diverse, inclusive, and equitable recruiting practices.
We’re a connected group of passionate people across North America that are committed to fostering an incredible culture and we’re excited to meet you! This is a full-time remote position for candidates who are located in the US.
First 3 Months
- Get to know everyone on the team and start building relationships so you understand their hiring needs and how to support them
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement in our current hiring process; create and implement a unified process
- Pinpoint opportunities where the team can be trained on effective and equitable hiring and interviewing practices; you’ll start implementing your plan later in the year
A typical day will look like
- Overall, you will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process from sourcing, building pipelines, conducting phone screens, managing hiring manager expectations, coordinating interviews and presenting and negotiating offer letters.
- Facilitating the entire recruiting lifecycle from kick-off calls, sourcing, coordinating interviews and running interviews yourself, as well as being the point of contact for candidates
- You’ll be communicating and collaborating with the team and candidates in various tools including Slack and Lever
- Creating and executing on our recruitment strategy and processes and any/all applicable training you feel is necessary for the success of the team
- Collaborate with People Operations to uncover possibilities to strengthen our culture and instill those into our recruiting process
- You’re a people person with a passion for hiring with diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging in mind
- Previous experience hiring for technical roles specifically within Engineering is a plus, but not required.
- You understand how important it is to make a positive impact on candidates that are right for Cube today and in the future
- You’re confident in your past experience of navigating recruiting lifecycles at small to medium size companies during high growth
- People who know you well would call you creative, resourceful, and collaborative--all things essential to a remote-friendly startup!
- You're a great listener, putting candidates (and teammates!) at ease, and building relationships
Cube is a real-time FP&A platform that empowers strategic finance professionals to go from numbers to narrative in record time. Cube automates the time-consuming, manual FP&A processes such as data collection, transformation, and modeling to provide the instant insights needed to guide the business forward with agility and confidence. Built by Finance for Finance, Cube combines the power of enterprise cloud software with the flexibility of a spreadsheet, enabling individuals and teams to get started in just days, not months.
Cube is a venture-backed company with a recently closed round of financing led by Mayfield, who has backed other top companies such as Marketo, Outreach, and Lyft.
Why you’ll love it here!
We provide an equitable path for career growth with a well-defined skills matrix that supports both individual contributor and management paths. We promote work-life balance by placing value in ownership over hours. We make iterative process changes based on real and measurable metrics. We encourage a culture of clear and effective communication through honest feedback, detailed documentation and supportive mentorship.
- We celebrate First Fridays! The first Friday of each month, we all take off that day to recharge and enjoy a long weekend.
- Flexible vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- We'll get you a laptop and other home office equipment to make sure you can work from home successfully!
- The opportunity to be part of an earlier stage high-growth company and be a part of a team of caring folks located around the US and in Canada
You are welcome at our table!
We listed a lot of items above. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply if you don’t have experience with all of them. Your unique experience and perspective will be valued on our team, so please apply if you’re interested!