Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Beginning this year with no internal dedicated recruiting function, we’ve now scaled to a team of 3, including 1 Lead Recruiter, 1 Senior Recruiter, and 1 Recruiting Coordinator. Yet, growing business demand dictates we now add another Senior Recruiter. Cube is a remote-first company, so we’re looking for folks who are excited to communicate and collaborate across time zones.
Reporting to our Lead Recruiter, you will play a key part of helping the entire company achieve its goals, bringing exceptional candidates to all areas of the organization.
This is an opportunity to come into a growing team and have an impact on ever-evolving processes, programs, and strategies that will elevate our recruiting practices. You’ll think strategically, acting as a trusted advisor to many of our teams and providing direction on all things related to talent acquisition while always prioritizing diverse, inclusive, and equitable recruiting practices.
Ultimately you will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process from sourcing, building pipelines, conducting phone screens, managing hiring manager expectations, coordinating interviews, and presenting and negotiating offer letters.
We’re a connected group of passionate people across North America that are committed to fostering an incredible culture, and we’re excited to meet you! This is a full-time remote position for candidates who are located in the US.
How you’ve been spending your time
- You have navigated the ambiguity of a high-growth, VC-backed startup. You eat change for breakfast – priorities, schedules, direction, and more.
- You tell stories that people want to be a part of. You’re a wordsmith.
- You’re a people person with a passion for hiring with diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging in mind.
- You have recruited for go-to-market roles and operations roles. Experience with technical roles, specifically within Software Engineering, is a plus but not required.
- People who know you well would call you creative, resourceful, and collaborative--all things essential to a remote-friendly startup!
- You have strong presentation skills and even stronger listening skills, comfortably building credible relationships.
How you’ll spend your time at Cube
- Working with the executive team to design and implement recruiting strategies to rapidly fill a wide range of roles.
- Using your experience and expertise to ensure we have an effective interview process to enable a scalable recruiting program.
- Facilitating the entire recruiting lifecycle from kick-off calls, sourcing, conducting phone screens, working with our Recruiting Coordinator to ensure the rest of the process goes smoothly, facilitating team debriefs, and delivering offers to candidates.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with the team and candidates using various tools, including Slack and Lever.
- Creating and executing on our recruitment strategy and processes and any/all applicable training you feel is necessary for the success of the team in collaboration with the Talent & People Ops Team.
- Collaborate with People Operations to uncover possibilities to strengthen our culture and instill those into our recruiting process.
Your first month at Cube
- Begin to learn the Cube story – its mission, customers, product, and values.
- Begin to understand our target market, the finance community.
- Begin to learn the core recruiting tools at Cube – Lever, SeekOut, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Get introduced to key stakeholders and start building relationships.
- Begin to understand and get comfortable with our current hiring process.
- Begin orchestrating initial outreach and sourcing for specific requisitions.
Your second month at Cube
- You have crafted your Cube story and are growing comfortable telling it.
- You are comfortable performing core functions in Lever, performing outreach in LinkedIn Recruiter, and campaigns in SeekOut.
- You have aligned with your key stakeholders and understand their function-specific interview process.
- You are transitioning to a more balanced week of sourcing to candidate contact.
Your third month at Cube
- Your Cube story continues to evolve as you learn more nuances of the product and business.
- You continue to explore features and functions in Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, and SeekOut, leveraging those for increased results.
- You have digested function-specific interview processes and begin to identify opportunities for greater efficiency, candidate experience, and internal stakeholder experience.
- You fully own full lifecycle recruiting, balancing priorities for 10 or more requisitions.