Quality Assurance Analyst
Region: Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants only. In general, we are not hiring in Washington state, Oregon state, San Francisco, or New York.
View all CROmetrics jobs →
What We Do
Our Hiring Process
- We’re a remote company. We are spread out all over the country and enjoy the flexibility remote working affords. Want to go on a mountain bike ride in the middle of the day? Cool, don’t forget your helmet! Need to pick the kids up from school? Nice, you’ve got parent of the year in the bag. We stay connected through Slack and workcations, including one annual trip that is partially funded by the company.
- We work hard and move fast. We’re working on a lot of different websites with varying underlying technologies. You’ll see a lot of pages and forms and there’s not a lot of automation. Maintaining quality while working on so much requires more than just checking boxes, you’ll need to think critically.
- Again, we’re a remote company. That makes communication — including writing and reading comprehension — extremely important. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers and writers. This is not a simple “pull tickets and check in code” gig. Successful applicants enjoy the process of defining and clarifying specs, documenting processes, improving processes, and uploading custom emoji to Slack.
What we’re looking for
- Consistency / Reliability. This is a remote position. You’ll be responsible for keeping the trains moving.
- Strong Communication. Written communication must be clear.
- Professionalism. See This is Professionalism article above.
- Gmail / Spreadsheet Proficiency.
- Nice to haves: Technical focus in schooling (e.g., Code School, CS, or MIS Degree).
About the Position
- Entry Level / No Prior QA Experience Required. Our QA is a manual process and does not require an enterprise QA skill set.
- Part Time. Your schedule should be flexible as work ebbs and flows.
Apply for this position
Interested in working with us? You’re off to a good start. To apply, follow the instructions in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gf9mvHN64zX90PZsQ1R7pH9jqwx9642BN4ATYx57-_g/edit?usp=sharing