As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers, and engineers. On the client-side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- Experience working in growth marketing, user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on consumer-facing web properties
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Client services experience is a plus
- Built and delivered experimentation road maps full of winning and losing ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love marketing strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Bi-annual variable bonus plan (on top of competitive salary)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)